Lists. I LOVE them! As a teacher, photographer, wife, daughter, friend, and otherwise creative enthusiast, I am FOREVER making lists. Why you may ask? Well, let me list the reasons :)
5 Reasons Why This Girl Loves Lists:
1. Organization. This one’s pretty much self-explanatory. I wear a lot of different hats throughout the day — lists help me get everything done!! Sometimes just creating one makes me feel accomplished, even if I don’t actually get to a single thing on the list right away!! Grocery lists, Teacher lists, Photography lists, Cleaning lists, To-Do lists…bah, I love ’em!
2. Doodling opportunities. Fun titles, creative bullet points, unique fonts — the list goes on! (haha, the list goes on…get it?!?) This step is one of my favorites as a good doodle always increases motivation to complete any & all tasks on the list in the first place :)
3. Crossing things off. Where else can you get automatic productivity & sense of accomplishment, no matter how menial a task!? Best. thing. ever.
4. Adding more things to the already created list with the sole purpose of immediately crossing them off :) Come on, I know you’ve done it too. Nothing is worse than staring at a list without a single thing marked off…why not throw in a crossed-out “wake up” or “get dressed” to add in a little encouragement?!
5. And finally, because a good to-do list just makes everything better! (Except for when my students are answering a prompt specifically requesting complete paragraphs, and they choose to bullet-point away. GRRRR!!!)
I used to think my love for lists was a little odd, but thanks to BuzzFeed, pretty much the ENTIRE WORLD loves lists now too! They are EVERYWHERE, and I’m not that upset about that.
Annnnyway, you might be wondering why I am blabbing away about lists…and that is because I am officially crossing another bad-boy off of my photo blogging list today!!! WOOHOO!! :) I am SO excited about today’s list item: my first official GIVEAWAY!! That’s right, I am giving away a FREE PORTRAIT SESSION to one lucky fan!!! This could be a family session, kiddos, engagement, anniversary, senior — WHATEVER! The options are limitless :)
All you have to do to enter is:
1) Share this photo or blog entry on your own Facebook wall and
2) Comment on the photo on Facebook!
**********For a bonus entry, leave a comment on this blog post too :) ***********
I will choose from all the entries and announce the winner on May 1st to celebrate being one month closer to SUMMER!! :) :)
Happy Wednesday, and may the odds be ever in your favor :P
I’M SO EXCITED! :)