Hope you had a wonderful weekend & were able to enjoy good times with great friends :) If you’ve been reading along, you already know my in-laws were in town — we had such a great time exploring Cleveland, eating yummy food, catching up & sharing stories! It’s always good to have family in town! I shared a bunch of photos from our trip to Little Italy, but I wanted to share this compilation again…I just love the colors & vibrancy so much! :)
As always, things I’m loving this Monday:
- Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips. Oh my goodness, I could eat these things ALL. DAY. My good friend Ali introduced me to their amazingness, and I’ve been hooked ever since!! In fact, I’m currently munching on them with some cheese slices as we speak!
- ProPhoto websites — SO MANY OPTIONS!! I know I’ve mentioned a few times that I’m in the process of branding & professionalizing different areas of my business, and one of the things I am most excited about will be my new blog/website!! I still haven’t 100% made up my mind on which option I am choosing, but I know it will be FUN, bright, and full of love :) I especially love using ProPhoto because of how customizable the features are — you can make practically anything unique and just-for-you! Plus the tutorial videos are a HUGE bonus! While I have loved my time on this wordpress site, I can’t wait to have MY OWN website. Big things, guys, big. things. :) :)
- The O.C. — Oh my swoon, BENJAMIN MACKENZIE & SETH COHEN. Thanks to my lovely co-worker Kate, Chris and I are on a new season-watching binge, and it’s amazing :) Nothing better than the smoldering looks and witty comments…what a duo! We’re currently on the Oliver drama of Season One…ooooh I HATE that guy!! Ya know what I mean?!?! So silly how much we get wrapped up in lives that don’t actually exist…but I love it :)
- My new Anthropologie cardi-sweater. People — this little guy is AMAZING & so so fun!!! Cozy arms, bright colors, and these sassy little poof things on the waist tie…sigh :) I’ve never owned an Anthro clothing item until this weekend, and I’m super thankful for my generous mother-in-law & her eye for a good deal :P
- And finally, I’m loving all of the positive feedback & excitement that has resulted from the spring giveaway!!! I turned on the “review” feature of my Facebook page last week thinking it would be beneficial for new fans who may not know me, and I am so glad I did!! You guys make my heart so happy with your sweet words, and there is nothing better than hearing how happy you are with your photos as well!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for giving me the chance to do what I do :) You are the best, and I am SO excited to giveaway a free session to one of you lucky ducks!!!
Wish we could sit down & have a chat on this front step — I would love to hear about the things you’re loving (and maybe not so much loving) today too!
And if today has been one of those Mondays, hang in there! Reflect on past triumphs, hold on to truth, and choose joy :)